Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Leftover Thanksgiving week pics

Have been very busy and out of town since Thanksgiving so I wanted to add some of the pics that I didn't get on thru the week of Thanksgiving. From time to time, we would have to put Butch in the pen thru the week. Usually this was to keep him out of the deer cleaning.
A view of the kitchen in the barn apartment at Bakersfield (name of land not town).

Dutch oven cowboy potato's...or potatoes...or... I don't remember how to spell that particular root vegetable!

Chicken fried deer steak.

Camp eats!

Yum-O!!!

Mimi eats a rib....she's gonna kill me for this I'm sure.

Mighty fire builders... maybe they are preparing to go to A&M Papa?


Me teaching Bub how to build a fire with flint and steel. Not an easy task when everything is damp.

We got it. Finally!


No comments:

Post a Comment