Monday, December 21, 2009

More from Thanksgiving week!

I have one more group of pics to blog after this one from our week at Bakersfield then I will be finished. Just in time for Christmas. It's a really busy timeUs hanging around the fire pit.
Grilling dogs and marshmallows.

Me and Papa working on the go-cart. It gets pretty beat up running through the woods but it's a blast.


Me and the Mrs. hanging out on the hammock.

Great way to spend a lazy afternoon.

The group playing cards. Bub sits in for me when I'm cooking.

The Mrs. cooking deer steak. I think she is going for the sympathy vote with this. Can you tell she was a theater major in college?

East Texas moon.


Another of almost daily trailer rides. This is the small trailer so it means we're going through the woods.

Mimi and Nannie enjoying the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment