Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Hello to all!
It's the eve of the new year and I assume that plans are made all over of how to ring in the new year. Clan Daniel will begin the year apart. The whipper-snappers will spend the night at Nannie's while the Mrs. and I go celebrate with some friends from church. I just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to all of you who have kept up with us through this blog for taking the time to do so. This was my first year at blogging and I have really enjoyed it. This next year should find us neck deep in new animals, bigger gardens, and more chasing of the kiddos.
I hope that 2009 was a great year for you all and that 2010 will be as good or better. I pray that God blesses each person that reads this with good health, great moments with family and friends, and a real appreciation for each wonderful day given.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment