Monday, September 28, 2009

Time sure does fly!

Wow! I can't believe I have let the blog go this long without an update! I really try to post weekly but between kids activities on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights; Wednesday night and Sunday morning and night church activities; and Saturday kid activities it gets harder and harder to set down to do this. I keep taking pics (and have a backlog I may never get to) but I never seem to get the time to post. This past Saturday Bub and Sissy had a football game (he plays and she cheers) so Nannie, Mimi and Papa all came over for the day. We cooked hamburgers out and had a great time. Bub put on his A&M shirt after the game. I have always pulled for UT but have explained to the kids that Austin is too liberal and they will have a much better chance of Papa paying for college if they would all get on board with the Aggie's! Besides, they might have a winning record by the time Bub makes it to college. I mean that 8 years away for Pete's sake! I think Bub likes the idea of going to the "cowboy" school anyway. Look how big he is getting. He informed me and Papa that he would forgo Halloween this year to go hunting on the youth weekend. The times they are a changing.
These are my beautiful girls! Man am I in trouble in a couple of years! Sissy has no problem with the A&M decision. They have animals. I haven't told her that they don't have girl cheerleaders yet... oh well. Sister....well....Lets just concentrate on kindergarten for now. That's trying enough!

This kid was born to be a cheerleader! She absolutely loves it. And she's really good at it too. Vet college at A&M and then Dallas Cowboys cheerleader? Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.

This is clan Daniel's newest addition (Lord help us)! He is a purebred boxer named Butch. I don't know, you'll have to ask the Mrs. this was her big brainstorm.

He's pretty stinking cute though ain't he? For those keeping count that's 2 horses, 3 goats, 10 chickens, 3 dogs and 2 cats (1 died) so I guess our numbers are staying steady!

No comments:

Post a Comment