Monday, September 7, 2009

The aunt cometh

OK, I messed up. Post actually starts below but since your here , and already reading, lets just start here. Certifiably insane people dancing (if that's what you want to call it) in my living room.
Now the original beginning;

OK, remember how I said that I had been very busy and unable to post on the blog site, well this is a catch-up post. The Mrs. sister visited us from Colorado for a little over a week several weeks ago. We will refer to her as the Aunt since she is the only Aunt my kids will ever have. The Mrs. and the Aunt. (see how this works.)


They all went to a restaurant in Dallas and the Mrs. had to take a walking away shot because this is our favorite shot. We have them everywhere and they always seem to be a better idea than they work out to be. It's kinda like going to the mountains. You take all of these awesome pics that are stunning and breathtaking. The prettiest stuff you've ever seen, then you get home and are like, " why did we take all these boring scenery shots?". I digress...



Here the Aunt is blatantly attacking a pygmy goat. A PYGMY goat. Poor , helpless and defenceless. Someone should report this to the SPCA or PETA or something. I mean its a little goat.


Here the Aunt is trying to determine which chicken weighs the most so she can kill it for supper. I mean the brutality is just amazing to me. My kids were here having to witness all this carnage. They will spend years in therapy trying to get over this barbaric incident.



God Bless Sam. He is doing his best to fend off this unwarranted attic. I don't know what could cause this sort of behavior in a person unless all that low oxygen to the brain riding a bicycle all over the mountains of Colorado.


Viscous!







1 comment:

  1. Gad zuck!! I'm tried just tring to follow the weekend in the "Pearl". Enjoyed every minute of it.Love DADDY.

    ReplyDelete