Monday, September 7, 2009

Sissy @ cheer camp & crazy whipper-snappers

Finally, I've come to the end of the catch-up of the blog! These are some shots of Sissy-the elder (which I think may become her new blog name) at cheer camp. She totally digs it. To the point that she has now forced us at gunpoint to enroll her in a weekly gymnastics class. " I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation"...
Look how serious and intent she is. I think that cheer leading and showing animals is gonna be her thing.

This was by far her favorite part, but hey it would be mine too if I could find 3 people who would catch me. And I wouldn't break my back.


I can't explain this foolishness. The Mrs. took these pics. How do you think she would have explained this one if it had ended up in the emergency room?

Even the little one was involved! Shameful!
Of course it was probably his idea! I mean look at that hair. Of course this goober would do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment