Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day Gift!

The Mrs. here, I decided after I received my mother's day gift that I should make my own post to show off how wonderful my family is to me! Yes, ladies hold on to yur boots, they bought me...
A TOILET!!!
I know what you may be thinking, but I was ecstatic! I have wanted a new toilet in the master bath for oh, I don't know, about eight years! That is how many years we have lived in this house! This model is the extra tall and oblong seat for added comfort, only the best for my tushy. My man is such a handy guy that he does his own handy work. He seems to really be getting into his work here, ahhhhh how sweet, he is hugging my gift.
Even the whipper snappers got involved or at least the one that thinks it's fun to work with daddy. She is still young enough to not know any better! Pleassssse don't drop that, I waited soooo long!
It seems I got my pictures out of order, but that's OK, I am new at this and I will learn. But do notice all that mess on the floor, after installation he even cleaned up! I just love him!
I had an excellent Mother's Day full of everyone waiting on me. I was served breakfast and coffee in bed. After church the Mr. grilled me one of the best New York Strip steaks I have ever eaten! Later that evening we had ice cream sundaes.
I feel extremely blessed more and more everyday by what God has given to this family of His bounty to enjoy. I am so very thankful for each member of Clan Daniel !



1 comment:

  1. Did someone forget to tell you the taller ones are handicap toilets, for older people. I just love my handicap oblong toilets too. They just feel better to us taller NOT older people. Can't help it the shorter peoples legs dangle while they wee-wee. Love the posts not the ones in the ground the blog. Love, Aunt Bev.

    ReplyDelete