Monday, June 8, 2009



Hello everyone. Spent the evening out on the front porch. If you have the opportunity to get up 30 minutes early in the mornings or can get out in the evenings (we have a 30 minute window here in the "pearl" after the really hot part and before the bugs get to eatin' you) I highly recommend it. It's good for what ails you. The Mrs. and I would just as soon be out there than anywhere else in the house. It's funny because my family were not what you would consider sit outside people. They would sit out quite a bit on weekends in the early spring or fall, but let it get above 85 or below 65 and it's a mad dash for conditioned air. The Mrs. mom and dad were just the opposite. When she and I first started dating, these people were outside all the time. They cooked outside, ate outside, entertained outside, lived a good chunk of their lives outside. I guess this is were the Mrs. and I get it from. It's a good place to slow down and shake the muck of the world off yourself. Go out and enjoy your porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment