Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Sunday

OK,
This is not our Summer Sunday dinner. This is Rosie. She knows I am a slob so she hangs out around me when I cook. It generally pays off for her. She is half great Pyrenees and half golden retriever. I'm guessing on the retriever part though. Her mother and father were never married.
She loves me. The Mrs. hates her. So does my mom. So do the whipper - snappers. Well, she loves me!

Sunday dinner is pizza on the grill! This is one of the best grill foods you can prepare. If you have people over it is really impressive visually. It also tastes pretty darn good too!

This one is with mozzarella cheese, fresh homegrown tomato's, and fresh homegrown basil. No sauce, just lots of olive oil.

Tastes as good as it looks.

This is a supreme. Pepperoni, Italian sausage, olives, red peppers, onions, basil and cheese

I've done this several times. It looks harder than it is. It's a piece of cake.

drop me a line and I'll give you the recipe.

Or better yet come on down to the pearl and let me fix it for you! I'll let you swim in the redneck pool!

1 comment: