Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Wife



This is my beautiful wife, the Mrs.. I love her for many reasons. One reason is look how pretty she is. Another reason is she will help set posts for a barn. That is pretty amazing! A woman that looks that good who will also help me build a barn or fix the truck or work the horses. She is a gift from God. This past weekend we were sitting on the front porch (my favorite place in the whole world) drinking coffee and I told her that I wished that we had been high school sweethearts. She told me that she would never have gone out with me in high school. She asked me if I had ever seen my high school pictures. I bet I could have convinced her though. This morning She was telling me about a couple in Waxahachie Texas that had been married for 67 years. She said she hoped we were married that long. Me too!

2 comments: