Friday, October 8, 2010

OK, now what?

Do you ever hear God talk? What's He sound like. He speaks real quiet to me, almost a whisper. He's a slow talker too. You've got to listen for a long time before you really understand what He's saying. I wish it was more like the burning bush. Seems as if that would be easier except that takes the Faith out of the equation, and you know how God is all about the Faith part. I've been thinking God was ignoring me lately. Or maybe He got bored with me and fell asleep. The Mrs. does it all the time. Turns out He was talking in real low whispers. Real slow. As a matter of fact I don't think He's done yet. He has something on His mind and I think it's pretty important. I've been asking for Him to show me what He wants from my life. That I am all His. Maybe He's telling me.
That's the scary part. Do I have the courage to do what He says? Or will I continue on my own way even though I know that never works. I honestly don't know yet what He is saying I just get the feeling that He's talking. It's still too loud to hear Him. (no by the way I am not hearing voices, it's God, I talk to those other guys all the time and know what they sound like)

Please pray that I have the courage to continue to hear Him and that once I'm done that I will be obedient and do His will. That's the hard part.



No comments:

Post a Comment